[Bf-committers] Netrender?

Francesco Siddi francesco at blender.org
Thu Oct 11 19:18:46 CEST 2018

Hi,

For the record, I tweaked the flamenco.io landing page and a description in the meta tags.
It’s a start, some help would be welcome!

Regards,
Francesco

Francesco Siddi  -  francesco at blender.org  -  www.blender.org
Producer at Blender Animation Studio - https://blender.studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161 - 1025 ET Amsterdam - The Netherlands