[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-10-08
Brecht Van Lommel
brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:49:54 CEST 2018
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting. Next meeting is Monday,
15 October 18:00 CEST (16:00 UTC).
1) Blender 2.8
Work continues towards the beta, with lots of bugfixes and incremental
* The unit system now supports fixed units for display and editing:
* New icon set by Andrzej Ambroz was added.
* Initial tool system for UV editor.
* Multi-object editing now works for armature edit mode.
* New B-Bone Custom Handle type that uses the handle bone direction only.
* Weight paint can now display isoline contours.
* Jacques: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:JacquesLucke/Reports/2018
More information about the Bf-committers