[Bf-committers] Blender 2.80-beta is out!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Nov 29 18:43:59 CET 2018

Hi,

The beta is official now! Congrats to everyone :)

Feature landing page:
https://www.blender.org/2.8/

Code blog announcement:
https://code.blender.org

Daily builds
https://builder.blender.org

As a tester said a while ago "the fun is back in 3D". And I completely agree.
Nothing is more important than great tools for artists, and especially to make it all real-time!

Still means we have some work todo! But that's also fun - I hope.
Enjoy the turmoil online about Blender a while, and then back to work!

Regards,

-Ton-