[Bf-committers] glTF2.0 importer/exporter addon

Julien Duroure julien.duroure at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 09:57:38 CET 2018

Dear all,

I just submitted glTF2.0 importer / exporter addon in dev.b.org [1].
This addon from KhronosGroup is currently on development, here are current
statut [2] with latest developments.
As discussed with Ton, Brecht & Bastien during bcon, we'd like to have this
addon directly included into Blender for 2.80 beta.
Please review the code, and come back to me/us if you have any questions.
As discussed, this addon is still in development and when included into
blender, we will need commit access to be able to maintain it.

Cheers,

Julien

[1]: https://developer.blender.org/T57763
[2]: https://github.com/KhronosGroup/glTF-Blender-IO