[Bf-committers] Porting modifiers > 2.8: hook

Christian Hubert christian.hubert at dstribe.com
Tue May 8 07:26:56 CEST 2018

Merci Ronan.

OK, my confusion comes from "modifier_get_vgroup_mesh" which is not retrieving the deform verts as the mesh is null (this is true for simple deform modifier too ; I've look at its port to 2.8 to compare things).

So from that, I don't know what to do:
- Or I keep the workaround which is coded for hook modifier (a call to "get_dm" of MOD_util.c) but I need to know the good API/API level for Mesh
- Or "modifier_get_vgroup_mesh" needs to be changed to do the job

Any feedback for that?