[Bf-committers] Circular array modifier

Christian Hubert christian.hubert at dstribe.com
Sun May 6 15:45:27 CEST 2018

Hello again Thomas,

The diff is here: https://developer.blender.org/D3206
Your feedback is welcome.

Cheers,

Christian

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bf-committers <bf-committers-bounces at blender.org> De la part de Christian Hubert
Envoyé : dimanche 6 mai 2018 14:45
À : 'bf-blender developers' <bf-committers at blender.org>
Objet : Re: [Bf-committers] Circular array modifier

Hi Thomas,

About the diff, I'll do it asap and set you as a subscriber (probably I can do it during this afternoon or maybe, but there are family things before that today ^^).

But concerning your blend file, simply edit the cube and subdivide it a bit (W + subdivide or add a subsurf with simple option) and have a look at the result. Also you needed to tune the empty to 15.1 degrees and to adjust the merge distance.
This has an impact on the resulting mesh (set it displayed into wire/draw all edges for a better look) and the overall shape is not smooth (in sense of regular).

Have a great Sunday too!
Christian