[Bf-committers] Circular array modifier

Thomas Beck software at plasmasolutions.de
Sun May 6 13:44:42 CEST 2018

Hi Chris

definitely send in a diff developer.blender.org, this way we could continue
our discussion there and won't clutter the mailing list.

Look at this file: http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=49459 - it's not
constructed around a central point but does imho the same thing - currently
I would rather see your modifier as an option integrated into the current
one than having a new one added to Blender... but I can of course miss smth
here.

Cheers and have a great Sunday,
Thomas

Plasmasolutions