[Bf-committers] Building Blender

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Tue May 1 20:55:48 CEST 2018

Two options here

1) You could have used our make.bat like I previously suggested which would have done this step for you.

2) You could also have done this step manually as documented in the 'Building from within the Visual Studio IDE'
section of our build instructions [1].

we like to make building blender as easy as possible on windows, we pointed you to both of these resources
to in previous emails, but if you are not going to listen to advise, building is indeed going to be harder than it
needs to be.

[1] https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Building_Blender/Windows

--Ray