[Bf-committers] M Key in 2.8

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:34:51 CEST 2018

Hi,

> > When will it come back?
> Soon.

Move to collections (M key) was just committed. We may iterate over it to
fix some technical issues (right now it is leaking memory "by design"). But
from the user perspective it should be fully functional.

This will be available in tomorrow's builder.blender.org download.
Dalai

--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto
www.dalaifelinto.com