[Bf-committers] Code-quest initial planning

Danrae Pray blink.ornitier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:11:08 CEST 2018

Hi guys,

Regarding "Physics & Particles" in the task linked below, could you please
clarify what is meant by "Make the modules a blackbox?"

Also, I haven't seen anything about mantaflow integration in the 2.8x
series (appears it's not even suggested as a gsoc 2018 topic).  Is it safe
to assume that elbeem is here to stay for another couple years or so at
least?  Asking b.c. I'm doing some tinkering with fluid sims / rendering
part-time and would like to align my efforts in a way that is helpful for
the 2.8x series... It's helpful to have some idea of what the plan is
here...

Thanks,
Danrae