[Bf-committers] GP Branch to 2.8 Merge Plan

blendergit blendergit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:26:06 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I'm not sure what it's the best way to merge the branch, but I think it worth to evaluate if the effort to make by parts is more than make a general review in the branch first and then merge in one step. Later we could fix or change small things here and there.

I want to bring here an important point, grease pencil is being using for months in a real production environments and currently it's one of the most stable areas of Blender 2.8. I make a merge of 2.8 branch on a daily basis and we have been for weeks without any big bug or crash.

Definitely, make the merge by parts will not be an easy task.

Regards,
Antonio Vazquez