[Bf-committers] Downloading 4.0

Ricardo Nunes 3rton93 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:08:25 CET 2018

Lolz I was wondering for a moment did someone mistake this for Krita
mailing list because of 4.0
But yeah in my opinion the download page is fine it is two flicks of scroll
wheel to get to the huge red "experimental section"
But if something had to be improved I guess the "Full featured, Free and
Open source, Be part of it" and 2.79/Agent could be narrower equating in
less scrolling.
But at the moment I don't think it is worth the time to fix the graphics
and website code when that time could be used in 2.8