[Bf-committers] Error compiling blender on Mac

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun Mar 4 07:18:31 CET 2018

CMake seems to have found OSL libraries in /usr/local, and maybe there's an
OpenImageIO there as well. This could be causing the problem.

The workaround would be to disable WITH_CYCLES_OSL, or to edit the
CMakeCache.txt to point to Blender's OSL libraries:
http://pasteall.org/855658

I'll check on fixing the code so it always uses Blender's OSL libraries.