[Bf-committers] 2.8 bugs

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Sun Mar 4 01:07:21 CET 2018

Hey,

Is there anything we can do to make the text on https://builder.blender.org/download/ regarding 2.8 bugs
stand out a little more.

This text is currently under some brightly color buttons in all black.

--
Note on Blender 2.8 builds
Currently we are aware of many issues in 2.8 and actively working to fix them.

some people took it as, 'you can only report bugs to module members', others didn't seem to read it at all
anyhow there's a steady stream on 2.8 tickets coming into the tracker. it be nice if that volume went down
a tiny bit.

it might also help to remind people on

https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/

not to report 2.8 bugs just yet.