[Bf-committers] Probe Message Privacy Issue

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Mar 1 20:02:46 CET 2018

Hi,

> Mailing list subscribers are already exposed on the list member page on
> lists.blender.org. I am unsure if they page is protected by a script, but
> they are available to anyone to see in a browser.

I don't know what you mean with this. How?
No list should expose its subscribers to everyone, and I never configured this in the past to allow that.

For bf-committers, that option is off btw.

What we DO expose is the mail address of someone who mails to this this list,
That's something I really prefer to keep.

-Ton-