[Bf-committers] Code quest weekly meeting notes - 2018-06-22
dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:24:11 CEST 2018
Code Quest #11 Weekly
22nd June, 2018
This is the second to last week. It may also be the last code quest report
Here are the highlights as presented by the contributors, as well as our
week special guest Jacques Luke:
- Started the planning for the upcoming months.
- Outliner elements aggregation with count indicator.
- User interface patches in collaboration with William Reynish.
- Interface Improvements
- Better AO in Cycles
- Collection Visibility
- Everything nodes
- Lightprobe cache (will commit this week).
- Bug fixes (painting, transformations).
- Brought G.main down to 40 (we started with 400).
- DerivedMesh to Mesh cleaning (still tons to do).
- Mockup of interactive, drivers and particles nodes.
- See the "Everything nodes" video above for a glimpse of his work.
- Cycles and performance related bug fixes.
- Mesh readability.
- Decorators dragging support.
- User interface cleanup (edit translation option removed from context
- Sub-space type final changes.
- Even handling and double-clicks glitches fixed.
- Finished workspaces (Lock Object Modes).
- Python driver with basic numbers.
- DerivedMesh to Mesh work for rigid bodies.
- Design for right body system, to be finished and published.
- Improvements in copy-on-write performance (modifiers were recalculated
- Final bugfix for flickering in production files.
More information about the Bf-committers