[Bf-committers] Wiki is now read only

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:21:19 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am not sure if this was a question or a statement, but yes, the new wiki
has become an exclusive club of only authorised accounts, specifically
developers, and that people looking for access should speak to one of the
developers, such as Campbell. I personally avoid such a task as I am not up
on who is meant to be creating documents on the new wiki. That I leave to
the devs!

Dan