[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-06-11

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:33:19 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Here are the notes from today's 17 UTC (18 CET) meeting in irc.freenode.net
#blendercoders. Reminder: meetings are on Mondays, next meeting is 18th
June 09 UTC (10 CET).

1) Blender 2.8

* There is a call for content for MatCaps:
 - https://devtalk.blender.org/t/call-for-content-matcaps/737

* The bug tracker needs to be re-open. There is no decision to when do it,
but we will try to come up with a plan to present in the meeting.

* Also as per previous discussions we don't want to move 2.8 to master
before we re-open the tracker. An attack plan for that will be elaborated
during the bug tracker plans.

* Grease pencil patch will be reviewed this week by Campbell Barton and
Sergey Sharybin. Antonio Vazquez updated it to be up to date with the
branch.

2) Other projects

* Ray Molenkamp reminds that the buildbot needs upgrade, so we can
officially drop msvc2013 support. The linux buildbot also needs upgrade.
Sergey Sharybin is looking at it.

* Campbell Barton confirms that we are still on track to the original
deadline (June 15th, make the old wiki read-only).

* Blender is on Annecy festival with a booth during the entire week. Drop
by to say hi.

3) Code quest links:

* Weekly meeting notes - 2018-06-08
 - https://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2018-June/049467.html