[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-06-11
dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:33:19 CEST 2018
Here are the notes from today's 17 UTC (18 CET) meeting in irc.freenode.net
#blendercoders. Reminder: meetings are on Mondays, next meeting is 18th
June 09 UTC (10 CET).
1) Blender 2.8
* There is a call for content for MatCaps:
* The bug tracker needs to be re-open. There is no decision to when do it,
but we will try to come up with a plan to present in the meeting.
* Also as per previous discussions we don't want to move 2.8 to master
before we re-open the tracker. An attack plan for that will be elaborated
during the bug tracker plans.
* Grease pencil patch will be reviewed this week by Campbell Barton and
Sergey Sharybin. Antonio Vazquez updated it to be up to date with the
2) Other projects
* Ray Molenkamp reminds that the buildbot needs upgrade, so we can
officially drop msvc2013 support. The linux buildbot also needs upgrade.
Sergey Sharybin is looking at it.
* Campbell Barton confirms that we are still on track to the original
deadline (June 15th, make the old wiki read-only).
* Blender is on Annecy festival with a booth during the entire week. Drop
by to say hi.
3) Code quest links:
* Weekly meeting notes - 2018-06-08
* Tasks done last week:
* Code quest workboard:
- 2.8 against 2.7
- EEVEE Hair Improvements
- Custom MatCaps
- Week 9 Round-up
More information about the Bf-committers