[Bf-committers] Adding "number of search results" feature

Durgesh Agrawal durgeshagrawal1911 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 14:39:14 CEST 2018

I wish to propose a feature that would show the count of search results
whenever the space-bar-search is used. That would not only give the user an
idea as to whether another letter is to be added to the query or not, but
also improve implementation of T51087. In that task, when search results
are wrapped from top to the very bottom, we would need to iterate over the
results to reach the end. That can be avoided if the count is implemented.
If approved, I would like to take that up.
Thanks!