[Bf-committers] Phabricator downtime

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 04:02:55 CEST 2018

Hi,

Things should be back to normal, albeit a tad slow while the caches prime,
and the current MySQL checks run. Some of you may have visited the site
during this maintenance window and been redirected to a /maintenance.php
url. Sadly this horrible system leaves you stuck on this url (/me slaps the
russian who will remain unnamed), so just remove this filename from the url
and reload your page!

Cheers,

Dan