[Bf-committers] VSE code review / feedback

Richard Antalík richard.antalik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:06:36 CEST 2018

Hello Ton,

Well I am just a hobby user, that tried to improve a tool, as it is open
source.

To answer your question
I guess this is quite a commitment. I do have a full-time job, that I am
not totally happy with, just saying :)
I don't have a family.
It really depends on what workload do you expect. Now I am able to dedicate
some weekends and time after work.

Also my experience is quite limited - I have a little experience with 8-bit
ASM and C then I jumped to OOP. So what I am doing with blender is to look
at existing code, learn how it works and modify accordingly.
in short - I will need some time to learn to work more efficiently.

Regards,

Richard