[Bf-committers] VSE code review / feedback

Richard Antalík richard.antalik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 22:13:48 CEST 2018

Hello committers :)

Recently, I dived into blender code and tried to improve VSE functionality.
This was during code quest, so I got no feedback.
I am summing my work so far, if anyone missed this, or to get at least some
feedback / move things forward.

Threads I am interested in:

Add font selection to VSE text strips
https://developer.blender.org/D2424
I am not author, cannot update diff. See last comments

Scale & stretch & cut sound waveform (manipulation of pitched sound strips)
https://developer.blender.org/D3496
Consulted with Nexyon, work in progress, but feel free to look at the
code(if we even want this...)

Py_imbuf add image manipulation functions
https://developer.blender.org/D3549
addition to API.

*Scene Proxies in the Video Sequence Editor*
*https://developer.blender.org/T54259
<https://developer.blender.org/T54259>*
*Proxies are working only for movies. I can work on this issue, but I
really need feedback here.*

Thanks in advance,
Richard.