[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-07-23 - Grease Pencil

blendergit blendergit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:40:01 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I could not attend the meeting, so this is the work of Grease Pencil during last week.

- Fixing preview Grease Pencil material problems. There was a multithread issue when use several previews at the same time. I did the investigation and Clément fix the issues. Thanks Clément!
- New mirror modifier.
- Working with Matias Mendiola in the design of Toolbar Icons.
- Bug fixing.
- Analyzing/design new features. It is still too early to reveal more.

Cheers,
Antonio Vazquez