[Bf-committers] How to start develop Blender

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:41:32 CEST 2018

Thanks for pointing out the broken links,
We've recently migrated to a new wiki, links from
https://www.blender.org/get-involved/developers are now working.

Some of your questions could be added to:
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Reference/AskUsAnything

As for helping people get started, it's better absolute beginners use
existing online resources or books to learn.
This way our developer docs can then focus on Blender spesific areas
for people who understand the basics.

- Campbell