[Bf-committers] How to maintain for master and blender2.8 in parallel?

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Wed Jan 31 12:53:32 CET 2018

Hi;

I would like to apply a few fixes to the master branch and to the
blender2.8 branch in parallel. But i do not know a good way to apply
those fixes in a correct way. Is there a general workflow for this?

I thought of fixing in master, then cherry-pick the commits to
blender2.8 Is that the right way to go? Or do i just do my fixes in
master and blender2.8 separately? Or is there yet another way to do it?

Please can i get an advise?

cheers,
Gaia