[Bf-committers] Changes to Windows Compiler Support.

blendergit blendergit at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 11:30:34 CET 2018

I think the point here is if we want use our limited resources in a version that is used by a few number of users.

The decision must be more strategic than technical. The users using 32bits always can download 2.79, but if they want to use last 2.8 features, need a 64 bits computer (nothing fancy today).

To have only 64 bits versions in windows will release some resources to work in improve Blender instead to use that time in keep running something outdated.

Antonio