[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-02-26

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:29:19 CET 2018

I meant to attend and was absent*

I had 1 question. it's for something very long term.

could there be some collaboration between simulations?
seperate fire sim, fluid sim, and rigid bodies seems over simplified to me.

an 'energy, state, and bond' system that  handles

a.heat
b.rigid body simulation
c.fluid dynamics
d.gaseous and plasma interactions / light emission

this way a beam of light could melt wax, (solid to fluid transition)
or a laser could melt or vaporize steel etc. (solid to gas)
or even create plasma/caustics (solid to plasma)

thanks for blender!