[Bf-committers] GSoC projects - be connected with a studio/company or come to Amsterdam!

Howard Trickey howard.trickey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:58:41 CET 2018

Is there a poster that advertises for students for GSoC for Blender
specifically?  We could all try to use our contacts in our own local
universities to try to get them posted and/or talk to / recommend students
themselves. It would be nice to have a poster to explain what it is / what
our project is, to simplify such conversations.