[Bf-committers] New student (GSoC)

Dundi Raja Vamsi Reddy rajavamsi1998 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 07:38:04 CET 2018

 Hello everyone,

My name is Dundi Raja Vamsi Reddy (simply Vamsi). I am studying B.tech
computer Science in SMVDU in India.After going through the idea list of
GSoC  2018 blender , I am interested in contributing in the idea of
painting ( interested in both the ideas).i have a knowledge of  C and C++.
If anything is new to me,i will learn as quick as possible.
please guide me how to start in contributing in blender.Hope it is not late
to start contributing.waiting for your response.