[Bf-committers] 2.79a release - proposed list of commits

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Fri Feb 16 02:16:00 CET 2018

would be nice if T53701 makes it's way to 2.79a

definitely a bug fix! Most people won't see it at all because it is in
the wide waste lands of soft body self collision

well some users found it and I'd guess they would be happy to see it fixed.

Browsing the WEB recently made me aware of how many users really use the
module ..

GEE! I did hack some primitive physics into it .. looks like 'hacks stay
longer than hackers'