[Bf-committers] [GSoC 2018]Idea -- Fast Import / Export for selected formats

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 03:35:17 CET 2018

Hi, your question is too general, best do some research into this
topic and ask more detailed questions as you need.

Suggestions.
- Read over PLY and STL source code.
- Find bottleneck's that compiled code could help with.
- Apply the patch D2835 (linked from the idea's page) and try make a
simple C module.

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 2:23 AM, 4649tz <4649tz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am Ze Dang,a junior studying in Wuhan Institution of Technology,China.
>     I read the confirmed ideas and found that the idea - Fast Import / Export for selected formats which I was really interested in. I think I have been equipped with the requirements written on the page.
>    But unfortunately this is the first time I have taken part in a event like this.( So,could you please give me some advice that how can I make an excellent proposal on the idea and share my power to it?
> Thank you :)

- Campbell