[Bf-committers] [GSoC 2018]Project -- Testing for Core Libraries

Ricardo Nunes 3rton93 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:38:35 CET 2018

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2018/Students
You'll probably want to start there (And especially pay attention to the
application process and the "student manual"-link to google.
(Also side note to anyone at Foundation potentially reading this on the
GSoC18 page the answer the is there guide to building blender points to a
blank document which is probably not intentional..?)

After that you might want to look at
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2017 and look
at the proposals and reports of last years projects to get an idea what it
has been like in the past.