[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-02-05
montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 5 10:48:00 CET 2018
Here are the notes from today's 09 UTC (10 CET) meeting in
Reminder: meetings are on Mondays now, next meeting is 12 Feb, 17 UTC
1) Blender 2.79 'a' release
- RC build looks pretty OK so far, a few more regressions were found and
fixed, Sergey still has to backport a depsgraph fix regarding dupligroup
on hair, though.
- We can probably do final release next week.
2) Blender 2.8 projects
- Campbell Barton has a WIP object mode patch
- Sergey Sharybin was working on getting better handling of scene in new
CoW depsgraph, and looking into making manipulator to be aware of
evaluated object state (https://developer.blender.org/D3036).
- Tamito Kajiyama is working on a fix of Freestyle crash in the 2.8
branch, needs some review (https://developer.blender.org/D3040).
- Weekly reports:
-- Sergey Sharybin:
-- Joshua Leung:
-- Dalais Felinto:
-- Clément Foucault:
-- Campbell Barton:
-- Bastien Montagne:
Not much to say, announcement for accepted organizations in on February
More information about the Bf-committers