[Bf-committers] FreeFrame support - just to know

Ricardo Nunes 3rton93 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:57:43 CET 2018

Considering the project doesn't seem to have had updates since 2015 that is
probably why no one made plug-in for past 3 years. Why overall it was never
done is hard to answer. Maybe the early 10's Blender just wasn't attractive
enough for that or there was just no one who was up to it? Though this is
the first time I ever hear of FreeFrame so maybe it was just never relevant
enough. I suppose nowadays it would probably be replaced with OpenFX (API)
anyhow?