[Bf-committers] Blender 2.79a Release Candidate AHOY (rB78a77fe622b8)

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Fri Feb 2 11:19:11 CET 2018

Sorry for the noise. I thought i messed up something but actually all is
well.
Although the story behind it is a bit odd:

The breakage actually happened with commit 6febe6e72 which was labelled
"Silence warning from Collada". The commit slipped through my attention
(my fault) so i was not aware of it and so i did not report it to be
added to 2.79a. But even when i had looked at the git show 6febe6e72 i
would have considered this a very innocent change. You only can see the
mess when you look at the sources in this case.

Well, the good news is the breaking commit did not arrive at the 2.79a
branch, i found it in master and fixed it also in blender2.8 and all is
well now :)

cheers,
Gaia