[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-12-31
Brecht Van Lommel
brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 11:35:34 CET 2018
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting. Next meeting is Monday,
7 January 18:00 CET / 17:00 UTC.
1) New Features and Changes
As usual, the focus continues to be on bug fixing, approximately 125 bugs
were fixed in the last two weeks.
* The Blender2.8 branch was merged to master. For builders and developers,
* Snapping settings now only affect Move transforms by default. For Rotate
and Scale vertex snapping is not as useful and can get in the way, so these
only do increment snapping when holding Ctrl. For the more rare cases where
advanced snapping for Rotate and Scale is needed, the snapping popover has
toggles to enable it.
* Context menus now take into account modes and selected data more.
* Grease pencil: new merge strokes operator, new 2D monkey primitives, and
* New application icons on all platforms, with more accurate logo colors
and flatter look.
* Linux/X11: support multiple pen tablets connected at the same time.
2) Weekly Reports
* Campbell: https://download.blender.org/ftp/ideasman42/donelist/2018.html
* Sebastian: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:Zeddb#December_24_-_28
More information about the Bf-committers