[Bf-committers] Grease Pencil Render

Ronan Ducluzeau zeauron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:47:47 CET 2018

OpenGL Render was renamed Viewport Render. It is located under View menu of
3DView.
Switching renderer to Workbench engine allows to  render scene with matcaps
or Studio lighting.

But it is not necessary to make an OpenGL/Workbench render to obtain grease
pencil strokes in render.
A Grease Pencil Object, visible in camera view, is rendered by pressing F12
whatever render engine is chosen.