[Bf-committers] Update openCollada to 1.6.68

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Wed Dec 5 10:54:15 CET 2018

Hi, Platform maintainers :)

Please update the subversion repository libraries to OpenCollada 1.6-68
This allows us to add support for importing Animation clips.

The Release sources recommended by OpenCollada can be found here:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/opencollada-promotion-artifacts/OpenCOLLADA_v1.6.68.zip

Or if you prefer to go with the git repository, the tagged revision is here:

    https://github.com/KhronosGroup/OpenCOLLADA/tree/v1.6.68

The git hash is 6031fa956e1da4bbdd910af3a8f9e924ef0fca7a

Please tell me if anything around the library build needs improvement. I
then will forward this to the opencollada people :)

cheers,
Gaia