[Bf-committers] Bf-committers Digest, Vol 395, Issue 1

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Wed Aug 29 22:57:36 CEST 2018

One of the cmake defaults changed for windows, but it won't apply that change to already existing projects.

you can do one of two things, you either blow away your build folder and it'll set it right for you, or set WITH_SYSTEM_OPENJPEG to on
in cmake-gui. (or edit cmakecache.txt, or run cmake -DWITH_SYSTEM_OPENJPEG=On)

--Ray