[Bf-committers] Windows lib update / merge issues to 2.8

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Tue Aug 28 04:25:20 CEST 2018

All,

I just finished the windows lib update and kicked the 2.79 build bots, all seems OK.
There were a couple of cmake changes needed to adjust for some version changes here
and there, however I was unable to merge master to 2.8 due to some merge conflicts
in unrelated commits. Once master merges 2.8 should also build without problems

If there's any issues or problems, let me know and I'll resolve them.

--Ray