[Bf-committers] Help to get started

David De Anda omarandstuff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:30:26 CEST 2018

Hey Stefan,

Thanks for the info, I have read several wiki pages and thanks for the bugs and quick hacks lists, they are really helpful, I have started by reading the CMakeLists files, I’m trying to find the application's entry point (like the main function if it is the case), and I’m also reading some documentation that seems to be some old architecture docs https://en.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Architecture/Overview <https://en.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Architecture/Overview>, it says is half obsolete but can be valuable information for now. Thanks again!

David