[Bf-committers] Help to get started

David De Anda omarandstuff at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 07:08:55 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

My name is David De Anda, I’m new here and I’m trying to get started developing blender, I had some experience in the past playing around with OpenGL with C++ and Objective C developing small game, but I don't really have too much experience with projects as big as this. So I was wondering if you could help me pointing out some first exercise that I could do to start understanding the code, I had read some of the documentation and already got the project compiled with cmake.

Thanks in advance.