[Bf-committers] Blender Compile Error

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 22:32:46 CEST 2018

Hi,

Don't think you can attach pictures in this mailing list. It is also more
helpful to see error messages as plain text (that how they are reported in
the first place ;).

Anyway, to share text snippets, screenshots, .blend files you can use
pasteall.org. Or, alternatively, plain-text only hastebin.com. Send link
here and we will have a look.

That being said, i did not see visual studio ever installed incorrectly,
unless you pull you computer power plug out for the socket during install :)

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 9:28 PM Ágoston Princz <agoston.a.princz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Blender Developers
>
> I'm not sure that is the right place to send message like this.
> If it is the case, please tell me where to ask about compile errors.
>
> Other case: I had that error message (attached picture).
> Is it possible that Visual Studio Community Version was installed
> incorrectly?
>
> Thansk a lot!
>
> --
> Ágoston Princz