[Bf-committers] Blosc 1.8.1 Re: Library updates for Blender 2.8

bjustj at ymail.com bjustj at ymail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:01:41 CEST 2018

 Blosc is currently blocking a full build using recent versions of gcc on Linux. Upgrading by two revisions (to 1.8.1 I believe ) addresses the issue directly.
This issue may have been what kicked off the library update review? It would be a pity if it was the last to be updated.

I am away from my build machine so please forgive me if the change has already been made.

Justin Jones