[Bf-committers] this really hurts

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:49:28 CEST 2018

Hi,

This introduction was written somewhere in 2009 and without many updates
since. It's indeed wrong that it for example uses cloth as the primary
example on this page. I've now changed it to put less emphasis on that and
more on simulating secondary motion.
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/physics/soft_body/introduction.html

Regards,
Brecht.