[Bf-committers] Code quest weekly meeting notes - 2018-04-26
dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:00:14 CEST 2018
Code Quest #3 Weekly
26th April, 2018
This was a 4-day week (King's day) with a few more removals (BI and BGE),
more final designs, polishing in some features and more:
Here the highlights as presented by the contributors:
- Depedency graph copy-on-write task-force announcement.
- Collection visibility design with team.
- Collection override design with team.
- Plenty of UI changes.
- Started implementing the collection changes.
- Started on Worbench and overlay engines modes mockups.
- Video log #3 - Removals - Code Quest Log #03 - Blender 2.8
- Visibility group for light probes.
- background render (not entirely headless yet) for all platforms.
- Pseudo random colors.
- Finalized sharp shadow design.
- Static override performance.
- Started "insertion" override operations (modifiers, constraints, ...).
- Modifiers: Animation, mirror, build.
- Merge of patch with a few working modifiers scheduled for this week.
- Toolbar and icons.
- Worked into polishing existing work so it looks good.
- Design for different areas.
- Blog post: Tools, Toolbar and Tool Widgets.
- Greasepencil meeting, started merging work with Antonio Vazquez.
- Organized the depedency graph task force and its 1,500 operators.
- Some animation operators (multi-object and copy-on-write).
- Timeline user interface changes (markers).
More information about the Bf-committers