[Bf-committers] Operators copy-on-write taskforce

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:38:10 CEST 2018

Hi,

There are many small TODO's for operators to work with copy-on-write
changes in dependency graph which happened for Blender 2.8.

These are mainly to get existing operators to account for difference
between data and state. Joshua and I have made some small reference commits
which can be used
as a reference.

See: https://developer.blender.org/T54810

A lot of the tasks don't require code work, but only verification that they
are still working as before.

If anyone would be interested to help out it would be welcome.

As soon as we done with this, we can have modifiers working in Blender 2.8!
=)

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin