[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-04-16

blendergit blendergit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:57:02 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Reviewing the code quest meeting notes I haven’t seen two topics that I think need a review:

a) Add-ons conversion.
b) Support for Opengl drawing using python (BGL).

The beta of 2.8 could included a minimum set of add-ons converted, or at least the API tools to do the changes by the original developer.

I know these are not main topics, but worth to add them to the list.

Regards,
Antonio Vazquez