[Bf-committers] Code Quest - irc meetings

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Apr 15 13:25:48 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

It's been a tremendous useful, fun and productive week here in Amsterdam. We want to share as much as possible, with quick updates on social media (twitter @blenderdev), youtube, the code.blender.org blog and on developer.blender.org.

Check the latest video with interviews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivPna9Qqfwo

With 13 people here gathered to work on Blender 2.8 we have like 5 meetings per day already. A lot of links to (temp) documents and reports are going around now. During Monday most of these will be shared on the developer.blender.org website for review. Links follow.

It's a real pleasure and very useful to meet in real life. But we shouldn't forget about doing IRC meetings.

We'll check how this goes the coming two weeks. Here are the two upcoming opportunities to catch everyone online in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders:

- Monday April 16, 08 UTC (10 CEST).
- Monday April 23, 16 UTC (18 CEST)

Thanks,

-Ton-