[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-04-09

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:40:11 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Here are the notes from today's 17 UTC (18 CET) meeting in irc.freenode.net
#blendercoders. Reminder: meetings are on Mondays, next meeting is 16th
April 09 UTC (10 CET).

This is the first day of the code quest, so we were a bit late for the
meeting, and kept it short. We won't skip meetings but we need to find a
way to conciliate them with the code quest.

1) Blender 2.8 Code Quest

We're now sorting out all topics and work on a planning. Friday things
should be clear.
Today most of the time was spent getting settled.

2) Google Summer of Code

* Ton Roosendaal reminds mentors to check their emails.

* Google will assign slots to organizations and we have until April 17th to
pick. As per Google rules we can't talk about number of slots or students
who have a chance.

3) Other topics

Philipp Oeser (Lichtwerk) now has commit access to help with bugs. Welcome.

4) Weekly Reports

* Sergey Sharybin:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Nazg-gul/Foundation/2018#Week_331:_2nd_-_8th_April

Thanks,